Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Let me introduce myself...


Thanks for stopping by to read my blog. I hope you find the information posted here to be worth following. As an introductory post I decided to tell a little bit about myself and the kind of posts you will be seeing. I have been happily married for what will be 7 years in April. I am a stay at home mommy of 2 beautiful babies. McKenzie Grace, my 6 year old and Colton Timothy, who will be a year this July. My addiction of all things handmade and crafty led to my obsession of Pinterest which, in turn created my desire to start a blog. Here you will find stories about my children's quirks and tutorials for my weekly crafts, most of which were found on or inspired by Pinterest. I am a first time blogger so feel free to leave feedback on what you would like to see more or less of as well as suggestions for crafts you would like to see completed and explained. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment